"HVRP Program and Application: Returning Applicants and HVRP Staff"
April 23, 2014
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. EDT, NCHV hosted a teleconference on the HVRP program and application process, focusing primarily on the changes to the SGA, for returning applicants and current grantees. This teleconference gave an overview of the necessary program components and application requirements. Baylee Crone, NCHV Vice President of Operations and Programs, led this discussion.
Participants in this training sought clarification on changes and program requirements and likely included:
• Organizations with previous HVRP experience seeking updates on the program
• Current grantees that were re-applying as first year programs (after third year funding)
• Current grantees that would re-apply as first year programs in the next 2 years
• HVRP community partners interested in learning about changes that can impact services
• American Job Center staff members interested in learning about possible service impacts
Please access the following links for more on the "HVRP Program and Application: Returning Applicants and HVRP Staff" webinar: