Nov. 1, 2016
In observance of Veterans Day, the Social Security Administration invites you to join a conference call to discuss informing veterans on Social Security benefits and agency initiatives. In partnership with veteran service organizations, Social Security is here for veterans and their families throughout life’s journey.
The call will take place on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Representatives from Social Security will talk about:
• Social Security budget status;
• Social Security/Veteran Affairs electronic records transmission;
• Internet Appeals (non-medical);
• Open enrollment under the Affordable Care Act; and
• Ways to improve collaborative efforts to educate America’s veterans about their Social Security benefits.
Please remember to register to participate in the call. Before the call, we will email a reminder with the call-in information.
During the call, SSA invites you to follow them on Twitter at @SSAOutreach and ask us questions using #SSAEngage.