Call for Nominations
Each year, NCHV honors the commitment and service of a few of the many deserving organizations and individuals helping homeless veterans across the nation. This year, in honor of our 30th anniversary, we will recognize the achievements of our members in the past year and honor those that have made an impact during our 30-year history. Presentation of 2020 NCHV Awards will be interspersed throughout the conference, with the highest honors presented during our 30th Anniversary Gala & Award Ceremony on May 28th, 2020.
We are now accepting nominations for the following awards:
• Outstanding Member – to an NCHV member organization whose programs, partnerships, and people combine to create extraordinary results
• Partnership Award – to an organization or individual whose work building effective partnerships exemplifies creativity and collaboration
• Public Policy Award – to an elected official whose record shows strong commitment and action in measures to help homeless veterans
• Unsung Hero Award – to an individual whose efforts go above and beyond expectations, who expects nothing in return and demonstrates a hero’s heart for homeless veterans
• Federal Agency Staff Award – to a Department of Veterans Affairs, Labor, or Housing and Urban Development staff member on the local, state, regional, or national level who exhibits extraordinary commitment to homeless veterans and service providers
Please submit a one- to two-page letter of nomination including the nominee’s name, title, and which award you are nominating for by email to email@example.com no later than April 10, 2020.